- Completion of all the Basic Science courses and passing of all the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) Basic Science Subject.
- Pass NBME Comprehensive Basic Science Exams (CBSE) with the current score of 61 or above as of February 23rd 2022.
- Pass USMLE Step 1 (it is heavily recommended to take this exam immediately after passing NBME CBSE while the information is still fresh on your mind)
- Completion of all the Clinical Medicine Rotations and passing all Clinical Subject Shelf Examinations. Passing scores are contingent upon the mean and standard deviation (SD) of the passing (NBME grades).
- Pass NBME Comprehensive Clinical Subject Exam (CCSE) with the current score of 214 or above as of August 2022.